Josie O'Brien <[log in to unmask]>
Sun, 12 Oct 2003 20:12:23 -0700
The CyberScots Scottish Terrier List has been down since Friday.  I sent a
message to you on Saturday and left a telephone message.  Tami Thompson is
the person who received my credit card information as well as a fax from me
with my signature to pay for the line on an ongoing basis.  I think she
never processed my payment and therefore the result has been a lot of very
unhappy Scottie people waiting to communicate with one another for an
entire weekend.

Please please please help us get back on line.  My telephone number is
(714) 891-7450.

Josie O'Brien
CyberScots List Owner