Mary Schweitzer <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 25 Jan 1999 18:54:02 -0500
There should at least be an option, very clear, that says, "discussion
list format".  How hard could that be?

The reason I wanted it included SOMEWHERE in the l-soft literature is it
seems a pity that each of us must invent the wheel on our own -- I am
very grateful for that new website that Angus created that shows how to
reset things on everything .... but even that doesn't mention webtv.

I have a poster who INSISTS that webtv AUTOMATICALLY copies all
privately from the list, she copies it BACK to the list.  I had to kick
her off the list (no, I could not get her to open up a new email and cut
and paste the address).  Maybe she's right.  But it woudl be helpful to
know.

And explaining how to change WEBTV is really hard if you aren't ON
webtv.  And I'm not.

Mary Schweitzer