Kevin Parris <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 12 Jun 2002 11:27:14 -0400
If any of your lists (which have archives) are web-accessible, then all of them *should* be..... but one marked Confidential = Yes will not show up on the list of online archives, the subscribers will have to use the "unlisted list" selection at the bottom of that page.  And once they get to the main page for the list, they can bookmark it to return easily.

>>> [log in to unmask] 06/12/02 10:21AM >>>
By the way do you know how I can get a private confidential list web accessible but only to the lists subscribers. I am in the midst of a huge list migration and I have dozens of users screaming at me this morning. Any help would be welcome.