Sandy Dobbs <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 8 Mar 2004 09:59:36 -0500
Something else to consider....Just last month I ran into this same
problem. The lists are internal to our company. Found out there were new
mail filters installed and because the password was indicated as 'XXXXXX',
the filters thought it was offensive mail. But yet the "Your message has
remained unconfirmed for 48 hrs" message would still come through fine.
The mail folks created an exception, but last week I subscribed to another
peach.ease.lsoft mail list and the same thing happened. So their exception
in the mail filter was very specific to my internal lists.

S. D. Dobbs
Hercules Incorporated
http://www.herc.com/

Roger Fajman <[log in to unmask]>
Sent by: "LISTSERV list owners' forum" <[log in to unmask]>
03/05/2004 11:59 PM
Please respond to "LISTSERV list owners' forum"