Stan Horwitz <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 14 Nov 1995 11:40:34 EST
Hello;

The owner of  a list called CUAC-TU here  is having a heck of  a time placing
files on the filelist I set up for  her. I looked on the Listserv console and
checked everything  pertaining to this and  I do not seen  an explanation for
the problem.  This is with Listerv NJE version 1.8b.

The problem is that whenever she attempts to lsvput the CUAC-TU FILELIST, the
put  request is  rejected with  a message  which says  that the  file CUAC-TU
WELCOME is still  present on the server and the  delete request was rejected.
This is not  right because she's trying  to add a SECOND file  in addition to
the welcome  file there. She  hasn't made any  attempts at deleting  files as
far  as I  can  see.  Does anyone  have  an idea  as  to  why this  problem's
happening and what can be done to solve it?

  Stan  Horwitz  Internet: [log in to unmask]  Bitnet:  STAN@TEMPLEVM
  Temple University  -- Senior  Consultant (My  views are  all mine!)
  Manager of the Help-Net and Suggest lists and Listserv Postmaster.