Tim Casten <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 13 Jun 2007 18:19:57 -0400
Hi everyone

Can anyone give me a tip or two on placing a cuda in front of our List
SERVER.  I will have all mail to list.natca.net directed to our
barracuda and I will tell barracuda anything to list.natca.net needs
to go to the list server.But I was wondering is there anything else i
need to do to the cuda as i know it checks with the recipient server
to see if the delivery address is valid, I was wondering will the
listserver accept everyting the cuda sends it, do i have to add users
(lists) to the cuda.  I would like if during the handshake of the cuda
and the listserver if the listserver sees a message addressed to a
legit list but from a non legit sender it would just tell te cuda hey
no deal and not process the message.

Maybe im putting to much into this but i was just wondering.

Any ideas and anyone else successfully added a cuda in front of their
listserver.

thanks in advance

tim casten
National Air Traffic Controllers