Gil Emery Jr <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 23 Apr 1998 20:03:39 -0400
I have tried to get such a gateway set up through them-- The person that
was the guru of them is no longer there, and the person that does his job
doesnt consider it a priority-  not sure where they are in setting up a new
system

Dont know of any other sites out there that do it.

At 16:29 4/23/98 -0700, you wrote:
>I've scanned the archives, and while I noticed that a number of people have
>had problems with the usenet gateway at American.edu, and many have had
>trouble actually getting someone there to communicate with them, no one
>seems to have posted the resolution to their problems
>neurology.
>
>The newsgroup associated with my list is getting an occational article from
>Friday and Thursday, but nothing else.  Nothing is bouncing back to me from
>the gateway.  This is not a new experience.  I've written twice, and no one
>has responded.
>
>I would be more than willing to use a different gateway, but I don't know
>how or who to talk to.
>
>Can anyone set me on the right path?
>
>Mark
>
>--
>Mark Drake   [log in to unmask]

Gil Emery Jr
CoOwner of [log in to unmask]
Owner of [log in to unmask]         http://www.firefighting.com/fire-L
Owner of [log in to unmask]      http://www.tiac.net/users/gemery
East Coast Paging Services Dispatcher- EC14
ICQ# 3305583