Bill Gruber <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 12 Dec 1998 12:20:25 EST
On Fri, 11 Dec 1998 19:21:07 -0400 you said:
>I've got a strange problem with my list that I'd appreciate comments
>on. It actually involves my own address. Posts from my list take an
>extra hop through the university that is upstream of my ISP before
>they arrive. This usually doesn't cause much of a delay except for
>yesterday...

A NBNET.NB.CA subscriber complained that she was no longer receiving
LISTSERV list mail but that she was able to receive other mail.  I had
had nothing queued for NBNET here and sent a trace showing I could get
to her OK.  She gave the info the NBNET who then said they had a problem
and claim they have fixed it now.  And indeed, list mail is once again
received by this subscriber as of this morning.  Perhaps related to your
problem.

Bill