RSDNet List Administration <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 2 Feb 1999 05:04:43 -0500
At 09:38 AM 2/2/99 +0000, Deborah Cresswell wrote:
>Dear all,
>
>Is there anyway that when I send a review command to listserv that I
>just get the number of subscribers and not their email addresses.

Send the command

        REVIEW listname (noh (sh

This will send you back just the numbers without the list header and
without the email addresses. If you also add a (country to this command, as
in

        REVIEW listname (noh (sh (country

you would also get a breakdown of which countries your subscribers are in
(also short).

Karen Strauss
Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Network