Robert Maxwell Young <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 10 Nov 1999 07:35:35 +0000
I have found egroups excellent for several forums - free, with
archives, good software, web site, links. Write to egroups.com

Best, Bob Young

>On Nov 9,  2:43pm, "Peter C.S. Adams" wrote:
>} Subject: PHOTOSHP needs new home
>} PHOTOSHP, a discussion forum for users of Adobe Photoshop software, is a
>} 1,382 subscriber list at vm.sc.edu which will soon need a new home and
>} listowner. I think I can handle the ownership part, but I would appreciate
>} any leads on a university willing to pick up the list as part of its
>} educational mission.
>
>Perhaps you should contact Adobe.  They may underwrite it.
>
>Or use one of the free servers like onelist or egroups.
>

>--
>Rich Greenberg   Work:  Rich.Greenberg atsign worldspan.com   +1 770-563-6656
>N6LRT   Marietta, GA, USA   Play: richgr atsign netcom.com    +1 770-321-6507
>Eastern time zone.   I speak for myself & my dogs only.     VM'er since CP-67
>Canines:Val(Chinook,CGC,TT),Red(Husky,(RIP)),Shasta(Husky,TT) Owner:Chinook-L
>Atlanta Siberian Husky Rescue.  Adopt a homeless Husky.  Asst Owner:Sibernet-L

Robert Maxwell Young, Professor of Psychotherapy & Psychoanalytic Studies,
Centre for Psychotherapeutic Studies, University of Sheffield,
16 Claremont Cresc., Sheffield S10 2TA. http://www.shef.ac.uk/~psysc/
Co-Director, Bulgarian Institute of Human Relations & Honoured
Professor, New Bulgarian University, Sofia. Home: 26 Freegrove Rd.,
London N7 9RQ. tel. +44 171 607 8306
Private Practice, Consultation, Supervision
Web Site & Writings  http://www.human-nature.com
[log in to unmask], [log in to unmask]