Nate Tassler <[log in to unmask]>
Sun, 5 Jun 1994 15:01:49 EDT
This may be a really basic question, but I have never made substantial
changes to my header before, and I don't know the answer.  There are
a couple of people on my list who I want to be able to review it.
(currently, we are set at Subcription=By owner and Review=Owner)
I could just make them quiet owners, I guess, and set errors to myself,
but I dont want them to be able to add people.

The problem is that what I really want to do is just set up the
header to look like:

Review= Owner,user@host,user@host,user@host

but the addresses are quite long and don't all fit on one line.
Will listserv recognize that it's the same variable continued on the
next line? What's the protocol for this?

Thanks in advance.
nate