"Richard A. Chefetz, M.D." <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 21 Aug 2006 12:00:37 -0400
Xinzi wrote: Is there a way to only include bottom banner once no matter how
many time a message has been replied?

Dear Xinzi, I'm not aware there is, however, I encourage my listmembers to
reply in exactly this manner, as I have to you, indicating what they want to
focus on as a response to the previous email without changing the subject
header. People on Digest like this format, and people reading the archives
do too.

Not everybody follows this example, but it's a nice solution that takes a
moment of effort. Best, Rich (DISSOC on ICORS.org)