Juli Burk <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 4 Mar 1995 08:20:02 -1000
On Fri, 3 Mar 1995, Melvin Klassen wrote:

> On Fri, 3 Mar 1995 19:35:35 GMT+1 Eugenio Gatto <CID@ITOPOLI> wrote:
> >--- Alert, perhaps
> >I see I am not the first:
> >Riool Jornalist <[log in to unmask]> has just subscribed to the AIB-CUR list.
>
> This ID also subscribed to three lists here. Must be working his/her way
> through the alphabet -- the three list-names started with 'C' or 'D'.

Aloha!

I am the listmanager of ATHEMOO, a list just begun with the purpose of
developing a new MOO for the Association for Theatre in Higher
Education.  I was suspicious of the request to be added from
[log in to unmask] and sent a message back asking for more information from
the potential subscriber before adding him/her to my list.  None of you
will be surprised to hear that I have received no reply :-)  If I do, I
shall pass it along.

Juli Burk
Univ of Hawaii Dept of Theatre and Dance