Eric Paul-Hus <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 31 Jan 1997 23:19:15 -0800
Tea wrote:

[...]
> They subscribe, are fine for a few days and
> then they stop receiving mail as they're no longer subscribed.  It's only
> happening with this one member (at the moment).  Any suggestions?  Is there
> something I should change in the header?  Any help would be appreciated.
>
> *  Review= Private
> *  Subscription= Open ,Confirm
> *  Send= Private
> *  Notify= Yes
[...]
> *  Auto-Delete=Yes,Full-Auto,Delay(3),Max(100)
>
> Thanks again,
> Tea

I have a similar setup but with  Delay(0),Max(5) and when LISTSERV(R)
autodelete a user a receive a notification my notify= is set to my
address intead of "yes" ... BLUES-L is running on 1.8b for VM  ...

I would guess that the user has a faulty connection. Did you try setting
him/her Digest or Index ? ... Some mail servers have bottlenecks during
the day, but are able to receive Digest (sent at midnight for my list)
without problems ...

I do have one user on NOL.NET that does not receive mail (he stays
subbed but no messages go to his address) he downloads the weekly log to
keep current with the list traffic ...

--
Eric Paul-Hus , BLUES-L