"Lewis, Erik" <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 24 Sep 2001 11:20:24 -0400
Okay, here is the deal.  Set up a new list had the ownere send the PW ADD
command to setup a password.  48hours and no response.  Lets try it again
same thing. Well I do a PW ADD to see if I get a response.  Get nothing.
Then I do a PW RESET from the execute arbitrary list command.  I get a
confirmation response.  I click on the link and get told to add a password.
So I fire off another PW ADD and get no confirmation.  Now the beauty I
can't login to administer the listserv's anymore.  And yes I am the list
admin.  Any ideas clues or pointers for help?

Erik Lewis
Office of Public Library Services
phone: 404-327-6824 fax: 404-982-3563