"Stan V. Smith" <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 17 May 2003 12:34:28 EDT
In a message dated 5/16/2003 8:56:45 AM Central Daylight Time, [log in to unmask]
writes:

> >Is there a way an administrator can either
>

>  1) disable certainsubscriber/user commands globally? Specifically the
> REView command allowing
> someone to retrieve a list of all "unconcealed subscribers"?
>
>    Review= Owners
>
>   will make it so that only the list owners can get a list of subscribers.
>
> >2) make all subscribers CONCEALED by default whenever the subscribe to a
> list?
>
>     Default-Options= CONCEAL

Folks

Regarding the advice given above:

1.    Rev=Owners: This will apply to all subscribers I assume?

2.    Default-options=conceal: This will apply ONLY to new subscribers as a
default, but will not change the old default of existing subscribers?

Stan