Brian Lingard <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 16 Nov 1995 17:16:28 -0500
Actually one situation I found on blind-l was my subscriber and i could
communicate great with the listserv and each other, but mail via
distribute from the list didn't make it to them.

The problem?

a bizarre problem with a name server, actually domain server lookup table
which was hit by mail via distribute and not by the listserv or my own
mailer.

Got resolved and only occasionally returns to haunt me.

yes, mail lists with subscription confirm does prove that the user's mail
system can reliably well twice in a row, generte the same address.

-- Brian Lingard