Aircastle Standard Poodles <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 18 Aug 2003 18:58:06 -0400
Hiya All,

I'm having a small problem with Poodle-L.  I can't seem to get the mail
merge command to work.  It keeps telling me:

functions to the LISTSERV administrator only."

"Note that your browser automatically authenticates your requests using a
"cookie" for the e-mail address [log in to unmask] A "cookie" is a
short piece of information stored on your computer's hard drive through your
web browser, for instance to allow a web site to remember your e-mail
address and password for future visits. If you are sharing your computer
with other people, this cookie could have been set by someone else. Either
way, if you want to use another e-mail address to authenticate this request,
you can reset the cookie and try again with a different e-mail address."

I've been a listowner for that list for about six years now.  So, how do I
get "authorized" to use the mail merge?

David
Admin, Poodle-L