Charles Clausen <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 17 Apr 2014 23:03:13 -0700
The parentheses are needed when multiple sort fields are contained in the command you send, preceded by "BY". "NOheader" is not a sort field - it just turns off the inclusion of the list description at the top of the list of subscribers.

Try sending "REVIEW llistname NOheader ALL" for your list - it worked just fine when I sent it for mine.

Charles