Shaun Brazier <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 5 Mar 2003 08:40:22 -0000
Hi Everyone,

I have a problem that is puzzling me and I am not really sure what else I
can do.  I just wondered if anybody else had any ideas on possible
solutions..

The Problem is that I have 2 people who are both receiving mail from a list
(which has a number of sub lists on it - so it is like a Super list).  Its
like a newsletter type list that goes to everyone that is subscribed on any
list.  This is what I have done:

1) I have removed their subscription, from all lists yet still they are
receiving mail.

2) I have also removed any other e-mail address (that they have told me off)
that they may have subscribed with and yet they are still receiving mail.

3) In addition I have also asked them if they may be receiving mail from
another e-mail address, which could be forwarding to their current e-mail
address.  They have given me some e-mail address to remove yet they are
still receiving mail.

I really do not know what else I can do.  Clearly they are subscribed
somewhere as they are receiving mail.

Does anyone have any ideas on what I can do.  I feel like I have exhausted
my options from a List Owner Point of view.

Thanks Everyone.

Shaun