Hal Keen <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 24 Nov 2015 14:21:20 -0600
From: "Bill Kristy"
Sent: Tuesday, November 24, 2015 10:29 AM

> Is it possible to get a listing of subscribers which identifies which are
> on Digest, please?

I see these commands have already been provided in another response.

> Incidentally my goal is: to create two comma-delimited files of
> Subscribers' email addresses (one for Digest subscribers, one for
> non-Digest subscribers).

Each command yields a list of the full subscription settings for the
specified group of survivors.

You might find it convenient to send each command in a separate email, so
you can just select the entire body of the response email and copy it to a
text file.

After that, you'll need to write a program that extracts the addresses and
creates the output file you want. Any language that's convenient (probably
already running on the computer where you put the text files, and reasonably
effective for crunching through text) will do the job.

I habitually use Perl for this sort of thing. But I've heard from Python
enthusiasts who say it works well, too.

Hal Keen