Ben Parker <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 12 Jun 2001 16:15:51 -0600
On Tue, 12 Jun 2001 13:24:32 -0700, "Michael S. Johnson" <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:

>It smacks of dishonesty if a company provides a forum for feedback but
>does not acknowledge it.

The purpose of LSTOWN-L (and likewise for other of our 'support' lists) is
primarily as a forum for List Owners to share knowledge and experiences about
the duties and responsibilities of being a List Owner.  LSTOWN-L is not intended
as a forum for 'feedback' although we do monitor it and suggestions are made
here from time to time.

Suggestions are frequently sent to  [log in to unmask]  Any suggestions received
at any of our possible addresses are usually acknowledged individually as befits
the fact the suggestion came from an individual, and not to the list (if that is
where/how the suggestion came from).  All suggestions are forwarded to an
internal review process.