Tom Trimble <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 31 Oct 2000 19:38:52 -0800
Thanks, Pete! I think theere is a lot of truth in this; I know I've had to
wait long intervals while waiting for the servers to catch up with my
request . . . I've quoted your explanation to the listmembers so that they
can understand what is going on and why, as well as know that I will use
all available resources to solve "their" problem. Thanks, again.

                        Tom Trimble