Rich Greenberg <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 4 Mar 2004 09:56:53 -0500
On: Wed, Mar 03, 2004 at 10:22:42PM -0600,Katy & Ron Wrote:

} I'm a new list owner, (filling in for another for a short while
} and we have today been receiving MANY "delivery error" msgs from
} our Techunix server.
}
} All of them say the msg can't be delivered to [log in to unmask]
} as the account is over quota.
}
} Yet every one of them are "routine" listserv posts and are coming
} through and being delivered.
} One error message for almost every listserv post.
}
} Do we need to contact yahoo.com and get them to find out what
} their server is doing?  Guess the yahoo server is merely an
} intermediate server in the msg routing.
}
} If anyone has info for this, TIA

Katy,
Assuming that austinuno is a normal subscriber, yahoo is telling you his
mailbox is full.  If it goes on for a while, set the user to NOMAIL.

--
Rich Greenberg   Work:  Rich.Greenberg atsign worldspan.com  + 1 770 563 6656
N6LRT   Marietta, GA, USA   Play: richgr atsign panix.com    + 1 770 321 6507