Mon, 2 Apr 2001 18:39:28 -0500
First, I don't recall seeing Pete's item on this (my have been accidently
deleted, my ISP has started closing my connection, which I pay big bucks
for, if it is idle for five minutes and I'm getting a bit peeved) the
.HH On means hiding everything folowing from everyone except listowner
and site administrator and .HH off means it is ok to let everyone see
this, turn off the 'Hide' function.  Now,
On Mon, 2 Apr 2001, Ben Parker wrote:

> Officially, since June of 1986.  That means this is almost year 15.
> Special observances/events are being planned for June.  More info to come.

Hmm, well, will this be like the t-shirts?  You know, back when LSOFT
was just getting started as a company, and long time listowners were
entitled to a free tshirt?  Ahem.  I registered early, registered as
one who never got his tshirt (providing full documentation of having
registered early) and never got my tshirt.  Will things be a bit better
this time?    ;-)      Douglas