Nollaig MacKenzie <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 18 Dec 1993 20:25:00 EDT
Greetings,

        One of my subscribers has forgotten his password. As
far as I can tell from the docs, I can't change or delete a
password for him (e.g. I can't use PWC), only the Postmaster
can. This makes sense - the password, I take it, is for all
transactions with York's Listserv, not just my List - but
I'd like to be dead sure before I bother the Postmaster -
our Listserv is a little bit of an orphan since we
subcontracted out our VM service.

        Sorry to bother with what must be a kindergarten
question.

Cheers, N.