Adam Lasnik <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 21 Mar 1997 00:26:29 +0000
> The following 106 subscribers are currently being monitored:
>
> Err First Last  Address
> --- ----- ----- -------
>   7 03/12 03/20 [username]@BATCH1.CSD.UWM.EDU
>                 Last error: smtp; 550 <[username]@alpha1.csd.uwm.edu>... User
>                             unknown
>
>   7 03/12 03/20 "\"[username]@NOTES_ATL.PCPIPELINE.COM\""@PCPIPELINE.COM
>                 Last error: Mailer pipe.PCPIPELINE.COM said: "550
>                             <"[username]@notes_atl.pcpipeline.com"@PCPIPELINE.COM
>                             >... User unknown"

[. . .]

> Err=   Number of delivery errors received thus far
> First= Date first delivery error was received (mm/dd)
> Last=  Date of most current delivery error (mm/dd)
>
> Subscribers will be automatically deleted from the list when delivery errors
> have been reported for a period of 4 days or more, or when 6 delivery errors
> have been  received, whichever occurs  first. Monitoring will cease  after 5
> days without any reported error.

Why are these addresses still on this list that have gotten 7
delivery errors, when I've set the max at 6?

 ADAM | Publisher of the "Smile List" (e-mail [log in to unmask])
 ---- | and the AdamPages website w/ RealAudio music, pictures,
  :-) | humor, Live Chat, and much more at http://pobox.com/~smile