Sat, 9 Jun 2001 02:55:39 -0500
I really do apologize for that faux pas a couple of days ago, and I am
sorry it caused some people problems.  The weird item was not intentional,
at least not as it was sent, and I beg pardon for it.  I don't know what
else I can say; I've already apologized on the list once before for it.

I am truly sorry if the item caused extended problems for you.  I don't
think, though, that I deserve hate mail for an unanticipated physiological
problem.

My apologies to those who have not been sending such.  I hope you have a
pleasant weekend.     Douglas