Amy Salzman <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 22 Nov 1993 09:32:02 ECT
One of my list-owners needs to change from Monthly to Weekly archives
(the monthly files are too large).  Is this a big deal?  Can I just change
the keyword to "Weekly"?  I don't necessarily want to re-structure the
old files, just let them rotate out with time.  Can Weekly and Monthly
files co-exist?  (If there is an easy way to convert the existing ones
to weekly, I'll take it!)

Thanks, Amy
|  Amy G. Salzman                      (607) 777-6127                     |
|  Computing Services                  SALZMAN@BINGVMB                    |
|  Binghamton University               [log in to unmask]  |
|  Binghamton,  NY                                                        |