Ben Parker <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 21 Nov 1997 22:06:26 GMT
On Fri, 21 Nov 1997 11:27:33 -0500, Pete Weiss <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>|Oddly enough, I have been receiving an unusually small number of mailbox full
>|messages from the  many AOL subscribers on my Help-Net  list. Perhaps you can
>|assuage  your suspicions  by sending  your  concerns to  the AOL  postmaster.
>
>I prefer to suspend the subscriber or mail them directly.  AOL postmasters
>have enough to do ;-)
>
>/P

On my lists, which are fairly low traffic, I wait a day then set the
offender to NOMAIL,NOPOST if it happens 2 dasy in a row.  Every 2-3 weeks I
QUERY for this combination and set them back to normal.  If there are
further bounces (mailbox still full) I delete them.  High traffic lists may
require more prompt measures.
 Ben Parker ..... L-Soft international Inc. ..... [log in to unmask]