Peacenet Balkans Desk <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 3 Feb 1999 01:44:12 -0500
I thought to customize the BGcolor, etc., of the web archive of my list.
Easy enough to do on the opening page; but there seems no direct way to do
so for the other pages (search, post to list, etc.) Looking at code shows
that a style sheet defines a basic black-on-white page, and the templates
show that this sheet is ported into (IM) the pages. Then I went to look at
the L-SOFT and EASE pages, and, yup, it seems that the LISTSERV designers
have settled on this basic scheme. The style sheet, far as I can see, isn't
included amongst the templates :(

So I'm wondering, do we have to live with this staandard scheme? Or is it
possible to apply a style sheet to individual lists? If so, how?

I think I know the answer, but I want to be clear on this. We're trying to
integrate the list web interface into a web site of different design.

If anyone has made such modifications in their web interface, can I have the
url so I can go take a look?

Thanks for any help  --  ed
----
Ed Agro, Peacenet Balkans Desk ([log in to unmask])