"Robert A. Hayden" <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 20 Apr 1995 00:04:17 -0500
I know you all hate to see these, but...

I am lookign to find a site that is willing to house a SMALL list.  It's
about 15 to 25 people, with about 10 that actually post (the others are
"lurkers").  I'd ask the postmaster that I run the rest of my lists on,
but he's been so accomidating that I hate to bother him for yet ANOTHER
list.

The list is for a multi-person writing design project.  Trying to get
mail to every through distributions and sendmail aliases is proving
difficult because of the inability to subscribe and unsubscribe and the
difficulty in maintaining automated logs.

If one you kind, gentle, souls (insert suck-up mode :-) would be willing
to house it (and would willing to do logs), I would happilly grovel at
your virtual feet.  It will probably be a short-lived list (maybe 3 to 6
months) and I'm experienced listowner.

Thanks folx :-0

____        Robert A. Hayden      <=> Cthulhu Matata
 \/  /  Finger for Geek Code Info <=> [log in to unmask]
   \/   Finger for PGP Public Key <=> http://att2.cs.mankato.msus.edu/~hayden