"M. LEBLANC" <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 9 Apr 1999 21:15:21 -0500

From:   MX%"[log in to unmask]"  "L-Soft list server at Unive
To:     MX%"[log in to unmask]"
CC:
Subj:   Re: HWY61-L Announcement

Date: Fri, 9 Apr 1999 13:25:09 -0400
From: "L-Soft list server at University at Buffalo (1.8d)"
Subject: Re: HWY61-L Announcement
To: Xxxxx Xxxxxxxxx <[log in to unmask]>

> SUBSCRIBE HWY61-L Xxxxx Xxxxxxxxx
The name associated with your [log in to unmask] subscription has
been changed to "Xxxxx XXXXXXXXX".

> To:
Unknown command - "TO:". Try HELP.

Unknown command - "[log in to unmask]". Try HELP.

> You'll be asked to confirm your request by replying "ok" (no quotes)
Unknown command - "YOU'LL". Try HELP.

> to a message from Listserv(R).
Unknown command - "TO". Try HELP.

> PLEASE read the "Usage Guidelines" message that you get when you
Unknown command - "PLEASE". Try HELP.

> subscribe, and PLEASE subscribe from all the addresses that you
Unknown command - "SUBSCRIBE,". Try HELP.

> post from, because that will be a big help to me.
Unknown command - "POST". Try HELP.

> (You can set your "extra" subscriptions to "nomail" so that
Unknown command - "(YOU". Try HELP.

> you won't get extra HWY61-L Digests/Mail.)
Unknown command - "YOU". Try HELP.

> Thanks again for your thoughts.
You're welcome!

> Maureen LeBlanc
Unknown command - "MAUREEN". Try HELP.

All subsequent commands have been flushed.