Song Weaver <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 26 Oct 1996 15:11:02 +0200
At 8:23 PM 10/24/96, Winship wrote:
>One does not add people to the list if they do not wish to be on it and
>one allows those who wish to leave to do so, *immediately*, not in a
>month or so.  They want off, they get off *NOW!*

I agree with this completely-- several years ago, I subscribed to a list
that I didn't know I couldn't unsub from and the owner was out of town or
something so I was stuck geting mail from this list for quite a few days.
I think this feature is really irresponsible.

--Julie

[log in to unmask]             http://drycas.club.cc.cmu.edu/~julie/

"Let's keep our factories and jobs here and move our corporate headquarters
to Mexico, Korea or wherever else we can get some reasonably priced chief
executives."

                                                --Jim Hightower