Jeff Kiesel <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 25 Sep 2006 11:21:14 -0400
Hi All,

Yeah, it sounds crazy, but I was wondering if it were at all possible...

I'd like to eliminate part of the manual labor involved in maintaining our
ListServ.  At my company, we have a few groups set up in Exchange
(development, sales, support) that make up our "Technical Community".  All
members of the technical community need to be signed up for a bunch of
ListServ lists - by me.  It would be nice if, when our admins add a new
employee to one of these Exchange groups, they would also get automatically
added to our lists.

Maybe I can schedule a task in Windows (maybe a batch file?) that would
check for new users in these groups, and create a text file of the new users
that could somehow be fed automatically into ListServ.  I'm just thinking
out loud here.  Anyone ever attempt to do this?  Am I overlooking some good
reasons not to do this?

~jeff