Roger Burns <[log in to unmask]>
Sun, 21 Apr 1996 16:29:00 -0400
I am developing a discussion group for health professionals, and in order
to encourage doctors to participate (who value their privacy highly), I am
looking for mailing list management software that can block the display of
the original sender's name and address in the From:  header of their
e-mail.  Does anyone know where I can find such software, or know where I
could look to begin to search for it?

Please reply to me at my private address since I am not currently
subscribed to this group.  Thanks for any help!

-- Roger Burns    [log in to unmask]