Pete Weiss <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 31 Jan 2006 14:24:41 -0500
[I've searched / reviewed the archives again and I don't think there is a bullet-proof solution ... ]

Configuration wanted to support:

Moderated newsletter; approval request is sent to ALL moderators

Only a specific group of folks are authorized to send to the list (and they each require moderation) -- unauthorized posters are automatically rejected (hopefully w/o notification to anyone including editor/owner or poster)

No One can post to the list w/o approval by one of the moderators

Corollary -- editor/ owner / moderator not allowed to post w/o an approval request being responded to by a moderator

LISTSERV version 14.3 classic

/Pete Weiss