Michael Hensley <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 4 Oct 2000 11:52:30 -0400
I am still noticing considerably more activity with auto-deletions,
specifically with AOL and Hotmail subscribers.  I am wondering if this
might be a more prevalent problem than we think.  I have scaled back my
probing using Delay() and Max() to try and compensate.  But if I have to
disable probing for AOL and Hotmail also, then my bounce administration
time is going to be overwhelming.  Has anyone else experienced any recent
changes in auto-probe/auto-delete activity on specific domains?

--Michael