"David W. Baker" <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 27 Jun 1995 13:05:39 GMT
   Someone mentioned this before, but I haven't seen any resolution on
this, so I'm posting again.
   Any message which has a Sender: of [log in to unmask] is being
bounced to me as a possible spam message. I suspect that LISTSERV did
detect a valid spam, which orginally came from Usenet and then was
distributed to LISTSERV sites through the above gateway. Now, all messages
sent through the gateway are recognized as spams, and this should continue
for 48 hours from the initial spam.
   Is this proper behavior for the spam filter? Can we let
[log in to unmask] posts through, while keeping out posts that had the
original spam author's address? Is there a resolution to this other than
me manually forwarding along all of the messages sent my way?
   Thanks.

--dwb--

David W. Baker | [log in to unmask] | <URL:http://www.netspace.org/users/dwb/>