John Pimentel <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 25 May 1995 01:28:53 -0400
>From:    "David L. Carlson" <[log in to unmask]>
>
>I seem to be unable to delete files that I have added to my filelist.
>According to the instructions I have, I am supposed to create an empty (1
>byte) file and save that over the file I wish to delete.  Then I get the
>filelist and delete the entries for the files to be deleted.  Unfortunately,
>it does not work.  Here are the relevant filelist entries:

Yes, that's the procedure, but if your mail program is like mine (Eudora)
the programmers have seen fit that every mail that goes out should have a
terminating CR/LF and that is the one character in my case.

---
John Pimentel
GENCMP-L List Manager    which gateways to soc.genealogy.computing
GENMSC-L Co-List Manager which gateways to soc.genealogy.misc