Ben Parker <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 6 Dec 2002 01:23:31 -0700
On Fri, 6 Dec 2002 00:20:44 -0600, Winship <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>I would like to retain   Send= Editor   but, for a while, would like
>approval items sent me at two different addresses.  How?

Send= Editor                (approval by resent-* headers)
or
Send= Editor, Hold          (approval by OK)

Editor= address1,address2,(LISTNAME)

Moderator= all, address1, address2
Moderator= address3

This will send every approval request to all Moderator addresses.
Any moderator address may approve a message.

>Anyone who has had experience convincing the folk at an ISP that mail which
>one should be receiving is not being delivered, please speak up.

I buy raw connectivity and static IP from my ISP (I buy the DSL transport
separately from the telco.) and run my own mail server for my own
domain(s).  In that sense I do not rely on anyone else for e-mail/http/etc.
Any mistakes are my own responsibility.   Not everyone can do this.  Find a
good ISP if you can't.  There are fewer than there used to be.  8-(