Rich Greenberg <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 26 Jun 2007 12:17:40 -0400
On: Tue, Jun 26, 2007 at 10:51:44AM -0400,Jim Morgan Wrote:

} This seems most promising, but I'm not sure how to put it in.  I found
} "Filter"  under access control in the configuration wizard, and this
} information:
} "If "Filter= Also..." is specified, your filter is used in addition to the
} standard LISTSERV filter. This is useful to register additional looping
} mailers, to prevent users behind broken gateways from subscribing until the
} problem is addressed, or to ban anonymous posters."
} It seems like "looping mailers" is the problem, but the document also
} suggest Loopcheck=full is on as a default.
} Could you elaborate on how and where to put int the content filter?  And
} where the messages following it part of the filter, on the product of the
} filter?

Wrong filter.

This one goes in your listname MAILTPL file.

By email, send "GET listname-l MAILTPL" to Listserv.

If you get an error saying that you don't have one, thats the easy case.
Create one by sending to Listserv:

PUT listname-l MAILTPL  pw=your_password