"Peter M. Weiss +1 814 863 1843" <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 22 Feb 1995 14:22:00 EST
>I have been getting the error msg. below for a week or so.
>I'm guessing it is because at least one person has a full mailbox,
>but is there anyway to tell which one so I know which to set to
>nomail?

>Date:         Tue, 21 Feb 1995 08:25:55 -0500
>From:         BITNET list server at ULKYVM (1.8a)
>Subject:      CARR-L: error report from ULKYVM.LOUISVILLE.EDU
>354 Start mail input.  End with <crlf>.<crlf>
>554-Mail not delivered to some or all recipients:
>554 Mailer problem: can't read error log.
>050 QUIT
>221 ULKYVM.LOUISVILLE.EDU Columbia MAILER BSMTP service done.

I'm not a mailer expert, but this might not be a single userid problem.
At any rate, you can (try to) e-mail the person responsible at that site
for MAILER, which is revealed by the following iterative LISTSERV cmds

show node ulkyvm /server*

 * Information from the VERS9502 BITEARN NODES file:
 *
 * :node.ULKYVM - :servers1.MAILER@ULKYVM(MAIL,PU,M,BSMTP,p_lwiesema)

then

 show node ulkyvm /p_lwiesema