Paul Wayper <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 13 May 1999 10:12:57 +1000
People,

I've just created a large number of lists; all of them share the same
basic properties so I set up a keywords file (as set out in 2.13.12).
I've just found out that one of the lists might require a different
setting for the Send= keyword which is specified in the Keywords file.
Is it possible for the list owner to write a new value for the Send=
keyword in the main list header and will this overwrite the setting
in the keyword file.  (Side note: will the position of the Send=
header in the main list header - before or after the included keyword
file - make any difference)?

Thanks in advance,

Paul