Jacob Haller <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 29 Jan 2002 14:22:08 -0500
>I remember mention of an update (patch kit?) to 1.8d that will let me
>deny attachments, but I can't seem to find it. Can someone direct me to
>the right page? My Listserv software was downloaded in 9/99.

Just download the latest LISTSERV installation kit from
http://www.lsoft.com/download/default.asp?item=listserveval and
install using the upgrade instructions in the relevant Installation
Guide (see http://www.lsoft.com/manuals/1.8d/index.html ).

If you don't currently have a 1.8d license installed you'll need to
get one from L-Soft.  Contact your sales rep to do this.  You can
find out what sort of license you currently have installed by issuing
a "SHOW LICENSE" command.

Thanks,

--
Jacob Haller, Technical Support
L-Soft international, Inc

Support is available 9:00-18:00 ET, Monday-Friday
except on the following holidays:
http://www.lsoft.com/products/default.asp?item=holidays