Gabriel Goldberg <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 28 Jul 2000 16:19:56 -0400
A list subscriber noted that mailings from many lists include a line
like

  This note was sent to [log in to unmask]

which simplifies things for people with multiple email addresses whose
traffic all converges at one email client destination. I understand that
adding the line and making each note unique takes more resources, and
that sometimes email headers reveal the same information, but I'm
curious whether it's possible to add that line to message text with
LISTSERV.

--
Gabriel Goldberg, Computers and Publishing, Inc.          (703) 941-1657
6580 Bermuda Green Court, Alexandria, VA 22312-3103         [log in to unmask]