Jan Guthrie <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 27 Jun 2007 07:22:49 -0500
I have had this problem with *my own* mailbox.  And I guarantee that it
is not due to inactivity !!

In fact it just happened yesterday.  And the error message went through
successfully, to the same mailbox that they said was "unavailable due to
inactivity".  I am also on Earthlink.

It seems so far to be primarily Earthlink, but I have seen the same
error message from one or two other ISPs.

I called Earthlink, and got NO information.  Basically was told that I
was wrong, and it could not happen.

Jan Guthrie - OES-L