"Good, Donald" <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 29 May 2001 15:07:54 -0500
Maybe your AOL moderator has a rule in effect that is disposing of some
messages before she has a chance to see them?

-----Original Message-----
From: Tesa Marcon [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Sunday, May 27, 2001 10:12 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: All REViews not being received by all moderators.

>Could your and your comoderator just send the other one a list when the
>shift changes?

"..we cc the others so they are aware that it is not being approved."

"info listname
thank"

Mary, Liz, Karen et al,

We do CC each other but it still means extra work checking through my
reviews to match them to the cc'd copies in order to see what is left
undone during her watch so I can go back and do them.  It's much simpler to
be able to just send each other the last review actioned at the end of our
watch.

She is getting most of the reviews, just not all, so the commands to
ListServ would be redundant.

My other moderator has checked her reviews and it seems she's receiving
them all so far.  We'll continue that check for a few more days but what
I've always suspected is that it's an AOL issue.

Thanks and warmest regards,

Tesa