Joost de Groot <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 6 Dec 2006 09:36:26 +0100

Hello Kevin,

We are having similar problems. Is there anyway to make it a server-config? So i
don't have to change the templates for all the lists?

Kind regards,

- --
Joost de Groot, ICT Operator
Department for Information Technology, Library & Education (ITBE)
University of Twente, P.O. Box 217, 7500 AE Enschede, The Netherlands
Telephone +31 53 489 4641, Fax +31 53 489 2383