Paul Vess <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 21 Feb 1996 02:55:14 -0500
Greetings,
        I would also like to request information from anyone who are using
LSoft's ListServ software as well.  I am gathering information on what is
required to setup a web site server, independent of an ISP.   Several
non-profit companies are interested in finding out the expense of setting up
a independent web site with it's own domain name, and wish to know about the
steps,i.e., software, hardware and misc utils and equipment, needed to do
so.  The premise is that in the long-run it will be cheaper to invest in the
needed items up front, rather than pay an ISP for space and later have to
bite the bullet.  I volunteered (a very bad habit of mine...:-), to check
around and find out what I could.  Any assistance in the area of tips and
suggestions would be sincerely appreciated.  Please respond directly to
Thanks in advance,
Paul Vess

At 04:03 PM 2/14/96 EST, you wrote:
>I would like to contact anyone who is running LSOFT's LISTSERV
>for Windows.
>
>Please send email directly to me.
>
>Thanks,
>Duane

-----
"I think there is a world market for about five computers."
        -- Thomas J. Watson, IBM Chairman, 1943